I decided to embark on a quest to scan all the awesome pages in my scrapbook albums. This has actually been one of my long standing projects! Ok, maybe not every page is awesome but I’m still going to scan them all and make a copy to store on an extra hard drive.
I hope to inspire you to scan and share your own albums!
Here’s a few of the reasons to scan your scrapbook pages:
- You can easily print copies and give them to family members for keepsakes.
- You can store the extra hard drive in a safe as a backup copy in case your original scrapbooks get destroyed.
- You can share the scrapbook pages with your friends on social media!
- It’s fun to go back and look at all the old school scrapbook layouts you have made.
- You worked hard on every scrapbook page! Taking the time to scan them helps you appreciate all your years of hard work!