I’m SOOOOO excited about this new live streaming video app called Periscope. I hope you come check it out and follow me at @scrapdivakelly. I made this quick video to show you how to download Periscope and tell you all the awesome reasons you will want to follow me to check my spontaneous live broadcasts!
I hope you follow me @scrapdivaretreats on #Periscope. Here’s some of the items I plan on sharing:
- Behind the scenes live spontaneous videos at Scrap Diva Retreats
- Live training on art techniques
- You will get the first look at new products especially from CHA
- Live events – I plan on sharing some awesome live events throughout the year!
To recap here’s how you can download the FREE app:
- Go to the app store on your mobile phone and download Periscope
- Sign up using your Twitter account and you will automatically get updates via twitter and your followers will too
- Choose to get notifications of the people you follow
- Once you have downloaded the app on your phone click on the people icon in the lower right hand corner
- Click on the magnifying class in the upper left hand corner
- Search for @scrapdivakelly
- Click the plus friend button when you see the Scrap Diva Retreats logo
- Now you are following me and you will get a notification when I broadcast a live scope!
Here’s some of the new lingo:
Scope – I live broadcast session is called scope for short.
Scoper – The person who is broadcasting on Periscope.
Hearts – If you like a scope you can show some love to the scoper by tapping on the screen to give them hearts.
Replay – Scopers can choose to broadcast their recorded scopes for up to 24 hours for replay.
Follow – You can follow each other just like Facebook or Twitter.