Be thankful for your limitations,
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
I identified the following 5 limitations that have shown up in my life in various ways.
Then I determined an opportunity within each perceived limitation.
- My chaotic way of scrapbooking and crafting provides me opportunities for creativity because I get everything out all at once and can see from a different perspective.
- My impatience fuels my initiative. I don’t sit still waiting for something to happen, instead I take action.
- My impulsive nature compels me to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. This makes a lot of sense because I’m a life sampler!
- My mistrustful nature drives me to be detail oriented.
- Because I can be undisciplined I don’t see boundaries the same as others. I enjoy being messy, pushing the envelope and being a free spirit.
Here’s a couple pages from my gratitude journal:
Make a list of your limitations and identify an opportunity within each.
If you want to join us on this journey of recognizing more gratitude in life please sign up here.
Please Post Your Gratitude Thoughts & Pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #12DaysofThanksgiving. After Thanksgiving I will post all of the amazing gratitude that you have shared. Spread your happiness, joy and gratitude to the world!