I started the day off asking myself two questions:
1. How much pleasure can I have today?
2. What’s the most important thing I need to do today?
5 Things I’m Grateful For Today (10-15-14)
1. Rosalyn gave me a gorgeous flower holder!
2. It was sunny
3. My spirit was high and I felt really productive and accomplished
4. “All of our small anxieties and trivial preoccupations evaporate with the sudden recognition of what really matters.”
5. Found an amazing Ted Talk video- The very act of asking someone helps you connect with them.
5 Things I’m Proud Of Today:
1. As I was running on the treadmill this afternoon I became hot, sweaty and ready to give up. Since my hair is thick & curly it’s also hot like having a poodle on my head! I thought about calling it quits and going somewhere else on my lunch. Instead, of giving up I decided to be creative. While rummaging through my gym bag…. upset that I couldn’t locate a hair-tie… I found some clean socks! So I tied my hair up, ignored my excuses for quitting and kept running!
What are 5 things you were grateful for today and/or you were proud of? I would love to hear from you.