Hi Divas, I hope you are all having an amazing time enjoying your summer.
July has finally arrived and that means its time for the AWESOME SoCal Shop Hop! The Shop Hop runs from July 17th to August 2nd. More information can be found on the official website www.socalshophop.com
10 Reasons to Love the So Cal Shop Hop
- Discounts – With your passport you are eligible to receive 20% off your purchases.
- Decorations – Every store decorates and comes up with an amazing theme. (Examples include: Stampin’ Post – A picnic, Scraparazzi – Hollywood, The Making Place – A Day at the Ballet, Custom Impressions – A Day at the Beach)
- Win Prizes – When you visit the participating shops you will be eligible to win prizes!
- Scrapbook Layouts – Each store will have a themed 6×6 scrapbook layout available for free if you spend $10 or more (pre-tax, post-discount). The promos are also available for purchase if you don’t qualify for the purchase minimums.
- Collect Charms – Each store will have their own themed charm. If you end up spending $20 or more (pre-tax, post-discount) you will receive their charm free.
- Pictures – Each store offers a unique opportunity for you to take a phenomenal picture with your friends. Like these Rubber Ducky Day pictures taken at Scraparazzi
- Adventure- The Shop Hop is a great excuse to go out on an adventure and visit all those amazing local scrapbook stores owned by phenomenal entrepreneurs!
- Shop – Go ahead and splurge on yourself and pick out a few new scrapbook supplies!
- New Products – Check out all the awesome new products in stores.
- Friends – Have fun checking out all the store themes, make-n-takes and shopping with your best friends! You can meet some amazing new friends too!
In 2012 we visited all the participating scrapbook stores from Bakersfield to San Diego in Diva style! This year unfortunately I’m super busy with work but I wanted to share with you some of the scrapbook pages from those adventures a couple years ago and hopefully inspire you to get out there and shop hop around yourself. Hopefully next year I will take some time off work to organize some fun shopping adventures.
I definitely recommend checking out all the fun!
The Stampin Post is the closest participating scrapbook store in Temecula www.thestampinpost.com
You can also pick up your Shop Hop passport at your closest participating scrapbook store. Here’s a list of all the participating scrapbook stores:
Alhambra Camera – Alhambra (626) 282-6365
Crackerjacks – Redlands (909) 793-2200
Craft Envy – Santa Clarita (661) 254-7802
Custom Impressions – Los Alamitos (562) 430-8100
Hearts N Crafts – Covina (626) 967-9036
*I’d Rather Be Scrapbooking – Bakersfield (661) 447-4505
Jollene’s Paperie – Banning (951) 267-9040
Of The Heart – Lemon Grove (619) 466-4117
Once Upon a Memory – Huntington Beach (714) 965-0088
Pages of Tyme – Mission Viejo (949) 455-0555
Perfect Day – Huntington Beach (714) 369-2862
**PineCone Press – Santa Ana (714) 878-1637
Scrap N’ Yap – Monrovia (626) 357-2727
Scraparazzi – Whittier (562) 907-0083
Scrapbook Cafe – La Puente (626) 330-7082
**Scrapbooking Forever – Thousand Oaks (805) 379-4901
Stamp Fever – Orange (714) 974-3552
The Cherry Tree Shoppe – Cherry Valley (951) 845-3533
The Making Place – Escondido (760) 739-8605
The Stamp Addict – San Diego (619) 667-5060
The Stampin’ Post – Temecula (951) 693-1780
This N That – Chino Hills (909) 464-1108
Timeless Treasures – Rancho Santa Margarita (949) 888-7151
Treasured Memories – Oak Park (818) 889-6639
**Ultimate Hobbies – Orange (714) 538-3111
Wooten’s Scrapbook Co – Ontario (909) 980-9936
*Your Pad or Mine? – Garden Grove (714) 638-4206